- WHICH IS THE FESTIVAL•B 2023 MINOR POLICY?
- Festival•B is an event designed for people over 16 years, although entry is allowed to all audiences. Children under 9 have free access, but not their
companions. From the age of 9, everyone who wants to access must do so with a valid ticket.
- Minors under 16 years must access with their mother, father or legal guardian or with an adult
responsible. Those over 16 years of age may access the venue alone.
- All minors must access with a special permit that you can download here.
- Check the access conditions here.
- CAN I BUY MY TICKETS IF I HAVE THE CULTURAL PASS?
- In order to buy your tickets with the Cultural Voucher you must use the card provided by the Voucher as a method of payment. If you want to change your payment method, all you have to do is go to the event and click on BOOK. Then you click PAY and the card you have saved will appear. Slide this band to the left and you will see the option to delete. When you have done this, make sure that the selected card is the correct one and you will be able to buy your ticket. Any questions in the process will help you resolve it at email@example.com
- WHAT IS THE TICKET RETURN POLICY?
- Once the purchase is made, you will not be able to return or change the tickets you have purchased.
If you have any questions about this or any other matter related to your entries, write to
- ARE THE TICKETS NOMINATIVE? CAN I SHARE THEM?
- The tickets are nominative and you must always carry a legal document that proves your
identity, which the Organization may request at any time.
If you wish, you can transfer your tickets only through the DICE app to another person/s
that also have an account in DICE.
If you have bought several tickets and someone does not have the app, you have the option of arriving at all
people together to the enclosure; all tickets will be scanned from your app.
If you have bought several tickets and someone does not have the app, all the people can also arrive at the venue together; all tickets will be scanned from your app.
If you have bought several tickets and someone does not have the app, you can also get all the people together at the venue; all entries will be scanned from your app.
- WHERE IS MY TICKET AND WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE IT?
- Your ticket is safely stored in your DICE app that you can access with your phone number and verification code that will be sent to you by SMS; so don't share this information with anyone so they can't access your account.
- FESTIVAL B and the DICE ticket holder do not assume responsibility in case of loss or theft of the
entrance. The person holding the ticket assumes all responsibility in the event that his ticket It is submitted in duplicate or already scanned.
- In no case will tickets be accepted in PDF or paper.
- The only official ticket sales point is DICE, therefore, the organization does not guarantee the
authenticity of the ticket if it has not been purchased at DICE, the official point of sale of the
- The resale of tickets is totally prohibited.
- WHAT IDENTIFICATION DO I HAVE TO BRING TO VALIDATE MY TICKET?
- Tickets are nominal: ID, passport or driver's license are valid identifications in order to verify your identity.
- WILL THERE BE BAR SERVICE?
- Yes. Drink is not allowed into the festival.
- WILL THERE BE CLOTHING SERVICE?
- CAN I BRING PHOTOGRAPHIC OR VIDEO CAMERAS INTO THE PREMISES?
- Entry with professional photographic cameras or video cameras is not allowed, with the
exception of cases authorized by the organization as press accredited.
- CAN I ENTER WITH ANIMALS?
- No, animals are prohibited.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEAVE AND RE-ENTER AT THE VENUE?
- No, it's not possible.
- HOW TO GET?
- Metro Line 4 (groga) El Maresme/ Fòrum.
- Renfe R1 Sant Adrià de Besòs
- Bus: H16, H14, 7, 136 V31, V33, B20, B23, N6, N7 i N28
- Tramvia: Trambesòs Línea T4
- Bicing: Eduard Maristany 1, Rambla Prim 1-9, Llull 396, Diagonal 26
- HOW CAN I CONTACT THE ORGANIZATION?
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT CAN I DO IF I HAVE LOST AN OBJECT DURING THE CONCERTS?
- If you think you have lost an object on the festival site, go to the object point
lost, located in the box office booth. If no luck, send us an e-mail at
email@example.com with the description of the lost object and we will help you if we find it.
If during the course of the festival you find an object that does not belong to you, we will
We appreciate that you deposit it in the lost and found point, located in the ticket booth.
- ARE THERE SPACES PROVIDED FOR PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY?
- All the festival spaces are enabled and accessible to people with mobility
All the FAQs and the specific regulations of the cycle are subject to the regulations issued regularly by the competent health authority. If there is a contradiction, the regulations issued by the competent authority prevail.
- IS THERE A FIRST AID AREA?
- Yes, there is a space equipped with medical personnel and first aid service.